Zen Family Habits posted this article by Sherri Kruger on 43 ways to simplify your life.
Here are some easy tips taken from the list:
1. Set your clothes out for the next day the night before.
2. Make your lunch for the next day the night before.
3. Enjoy the present moment as much as you can.
4. Reduce the amount of tv you watch.
5. Create morning, daytime, and evening routines.
6. Don’t get caught up in other people’s drama.
7. Focus on a simple, but healthy, eating plan.
8. Be positive.
9. Finish old tasks before starting new ones.
10. Focus on one thing at a time.
For the complete list, read the whole article at Zen Family Habits.