Zen Family Habits posted this article by Sherri Kruger on 43 ways to simplify your life.
Here are some easy tips taken from the list:
1. Set your clothes out for the next day the night before.
2. Make your lunch for the next day the night before.
3. Enjoy the present moment as much as you can.
4. Reduce the amount of tv you watch.
5. Create morning, daytime, and evening routines.
6. Don’t get caught up in other people’s drama.
7. Focus on a simple, but healthy, eating plan.
8. Be positive.
9. Finish old tasks before starting new ones.
10. Focus on one thing at a time.
For the complete list, read the whole article at Zen Family Habits.
This week is Simplify Your Life Week, which is all about organizing and uncluttering your life. Things don’t have to be so complicated; make an effort to break free from the unnecessary baggage in your life, and you can live more simply.
Check out these books that can help untangle a few things in your life:
1. The Parent’s Guide to Uncluttering Your Home: How to Organize What You Need and Recycle What You Don’t
2. 101 Recipes for Preparing Food in Bulk: Everything You Need to Know About Preparing, Storing, and Consuming
3. The Complete Guide to Project Management for New Managers and Management Assistants: How to Get Things Done in Less Time
Follow Twitter as we post tips on simplifying your life!